We are currently looking for a motivated individual, with strong work ethic, to join our organization as Production Planner.
May 16, 2017
NutriAg is a technology based plant nutrient Company. We are dedicated to the research, development, manufacture and marketing of specialty crop nutrient products. We are currently looking for a motivated individual, with strong work ethic, to join our organization as Production Planner. Reporting to the inventory analyst the Production Planner will be responsible to ensure our goods are produced and packaged on time for distribution in a profitable manner. The Production Planner will partner with other departments to solve all related challenges and develop planning schedules.
- Schedule short term and long term production schedules for Liquid Plant, Liquid Repack and Powder Plant as per customer orders, stock levels and forecasts at all manufacturing facilities
- Maintain stock levels for raw, manufactured bulk, and packaged materials
- Communicate priorities to supervisors and adjust production planning as required
- Communicate with logistics to arrange shipment dates for orders
- Create and Maintain, work orders, BOM’s, and routings in Microsoft Navision
- Ensure production has necessary control documents to produce all products (BOM’s, MoMs, Work instructions, labels, specification sheets, etc.)
- Actively participate in continuous improvements of Methods of Manufacture, Procedures and processes
- Perform other duties as required
- Provide backup for or aid supervisors as needed
- There may be some weekend and/or day/night work (throughout late winter to early summer)
- Start time 7 am Monday through Friday
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Master Production Scheduling concepts, tools and processes within a computerized MRP environment
- 3-5 years of Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision operating system with in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with other standard Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Possesses excellent organizational, time management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Completion of post-secondary education in inventory, scheduling and materials management
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to “NutriAg HR”. Only successful candidates will be contacted.